Alhambra District will promote every student to high school with academic skills to ensure success and the vision to go to college.
Provide students with the knowledge and skills for continued academic excellence through high quality programs, services, and support.
- All students will reach their highest level of academic achievement as measured by state and federal standards, guaranteed through a system of comprehensive support.
- Create focused professional development experiences that positively impact student success.
- Maintain a safe and positive environment that ensures a culture of success.
- Create and maintain strong partnerships with parents, community, and businesses to make student success a shared responsibility.
- Maintain accountability and stability through effective business and managerial practices.
Alhambra strives for excellence in both educating children and teaming with our community. In keeping with this spirit, the District developed core values that define our beliefs, our commitment to kids, and our focus.